10/14/16

Body Cream with Charcoal




I have been dealing with skin issues for several years. I suffer from Rosacea redness across my cheeks.  I have tried everything over the years to avoid medication.  A while back a friend suggested I research the benefits of charcoal.

charcoalCharcoal? No way? I'm not putting charcoal on my skin! But indeed it is a skin detox. And does leave your skin feeling wonderful.

I tried the charcoal masks and they are quite nice but messy and quite the hassle.  A few months ago I found a body cream containing charcoal and algae that I have fallen in love with. It is so much easier than the masks. I replaced my daily after-shower lotion with this cream and I also apply before bed to my face.

Have I said how much I love the way my skin feels after application?

If you are like me and suffer from skin problem or if you are just looking for a body cream that your skin will thank you for give this product a try.  You won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.