1/22/20

Podcast Addictions: Imagined Life

Podcast Addictions are my opinions on some of the podcasts to which I listen or have listened. I am in no way incentivized for these posts so you can be sure they are my true opinions.


For my very first "podcast addiction" post I chose a podcast I have listened to since its infancy and I have continued to find interesting. 

Imagined Life is a Wondery production. I have listened to many of the Wondery productions and they have never let me down. Wondery produces high-quality podcast. You won't fully appreciate the superiority until you have listened to a poor-quality podcast.


Imagined Life highlights the life events of someone famous in each podcast. This podcast series is made unique by the mystery factor. You aren’t told whose life you are learning about until the very end of the story.  Each broadcast is about an hour long with numerous clues. I enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out “who I am” before the end of the story. More often than not I don’t come up with the correct answer until it is divulged by the host.

Aside from the challenge I find many of these stories inspirational. It is nice to know that most everyone has struggled at some point in their life and many still have themselves very productive in society. The topic characters include authors, leaders, musicians, actors, inventors and a variety of others.

If you enjoy biographies and a challenge subscribe to Imagined Life. It will not disappoint.

If you want to find out a little more check out the Wondery website here.

Enjoy,
Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.