7/19/21

Town Square Tours

Imagine a majestic courthouse with the clock tower chiming its bell above. Now slowly look left to right and notice the slow laid-back pace of the towns people frolicking along the sidewalks that surround, each with bags in hand as they enter and leave the small mom-and-pop shops on the town square. 

It's the setting of many Hallmark movies, right?  These places do exist across the United States!  My husband and I have vowed to visit as many as we can here in our home state of Arkansas. And maybe some day we can venture into other states. 

I am going to try to blog each of our adventures so you all can share in the charm of these sometimes forgotten jewels.

And please let me know if you have suggestions for our future trips.

Happy Trails,

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.