2/22/12

I'm a Little Teapot...

I rescued this little teapot from the trash and gave it a good bath...not bad looking.


Unfortunately, I couldn't find the lid and I rose motif on the front didn't match my decor.
That was easily corrected with a little bit of paint. Amazing how big a change a little bit of paint makes.


I could have chose a brighter color that would have better highlighted the design but my kitchen accent color is green.

So I added color with flowers. These daffodils made this little teapot sing!


A teapot that was on its way to the city dump yesterday is the centerpiece on my dining room table this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice upcycle idea! Thanks for sharing and linking up at my *Get Creative* party!
    -Molly
    http://www.justalittlecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Great way to reuse and rework! It looks lovely as a 'vase'!!! Thanks for linking to Fancy This Fridays this last week!
    ~Kassi @ Truly Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice - I really like this idea. We loved having you join us at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.