9/30/20

Podcast Additions: Missing Richard Simmons

Podcast Title: Missing Richard Simmons
Genre: Investigative Journalism
Host: Dan Taberski
Producer:
Rating: This podcast is meant for those inquisitive minds.
Star Rating: 4 stars

I grew up in the 80's and 90's and often saw the eccentric Richard Simmon's on the tube promoting his work out videos. He always grabbed your attention with his bold, loud personality and that big hair. He seemed fun and full of life. If I were into working out in those days he would have likely been first on my list for aerobic videos. 

It wasn't until I stumbled upon this podcast that I realized he had fallen out of the public's eye. I started the first episode just simply out of curiosity. However, I found myself hooked. How could a personality that clearly fed on the public just walk away? 

The podcast, Missing Richard Simmons, is only 6 episodes long so it is a fairly quick listen and quite encapsulating. Dan dives into where and what Simmons has been doing since his exit but despite his investigation there is still a lot of mystery. 

The podcast is an Apple production so there are limitations as to where you can find the podcast. I listened to it using the podcast app on my iPhone but you can also find it online here

If you listen I would love to hear your opinion.

Happy listening,
Jessie

Podcast Addictions are my opinions on some of the podcasts to which I listen or have listened. I am in no way incentivized for these posts so you can be sure they are my true opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.