4/10/13

SHOW IT OFF Wednesday #7



Welcome to Show It Off Wednesday!

Thanks to everyone that linked up last week. I really enjoyed seeing all the projects and recipes.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

These little jewels look and sound amazing.  I love orange and I love chocolate. How could this be wrong!


Orange Creamsicle Cake Balls from A Daily Dose of Del Signor


Blueberry Muffins are one of my favorites and these look absolutely wonderful.


Blueberry Muffins from Sew Crafty Angel



If you haven't already be sure to check these out.

I'm so excited you could join us for this weeks party.

If you aren't currently a follower I would really love to have you as a new follower.

BLOG TITLE

9 comments:

  1. Goodmorning
    Thanks for featuring my muffins. Next time I make them I'll save you one. I'll Tweet and G+ your hop also. Have an awesome day.
    Angel @sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring the cake balls! I linked up my bean and ham soup today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Thanks for hosting. I love your blog and am a new bloglovin' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving us a place to party Jessica. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! Love to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to each one. Your comment will be published after it is reviewed.