Did you know that toothpaste can be used for so many things other than just cleaning your teeth?
These are only a few that I am aware of and found.
- Cleaning Eye Glasses - Rinse both sides of the glasses to remove dust or other particles that might scratch the glasses. Use regular toothpaste to polish the glasses. Do NOT use gels or paste that include added ingredients for whitening. Rub gently so as to not scratch the glasses. Rinse the paste away and then use a soft cloth to buff.
- Brighten Fingernails - Add toothpaste to a nailbrush and clean tops and bottoms of nails.
- Defog Goggles and Sunglasses - Rub a small amount of toothpaste onto goggles to keep them from fogging up.
- Remove Odors from Hands - Use toothpaste when washing hands after handling onion, fish or garlic.
- Shine Jewelry - I have used a little toothpaste on a soft toothbrush to gently clean jewelry. Rinse thoroughly afterwards.
I'm sure there are many other uses. I would love for you to share any additional tips you might have.
Linking this post at: